In Healthy Eating on August 04, 2020 - 18:27
How To Roast Your Veggies
- Start by chopping all the veggies into fairly uniform size pieces
- Next, add the veggies to a bowl
- Drizzle with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper
- Toss the veggies together to coat with the seasonings
- Dump the veggies onto a rimmed baking sheet and spread them out
- Roast for 30 minutes, flipping them half way through.
How To Cook Your Healthy Vegetable Frittata
- Grease your pan with butter, coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Add roasted veggies to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer into prepared pan and top with dots of goats cheese and sliced scallions.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
READ FULL RECIPE